Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's Funny How 2 Little Letters Can Make Most Women ...








Why is it most women are fascinated with Chanel?  No matter what decade of design from this amazing designer one favors, they are all super chic and seem to have a common thread... fabulousness!  I am particularly fond of the 90's when Mr. Karl Largerfeld took the lead.  I think I relate in particular to that time because that is when I recognized my true love of all things fashion!  I loved that you could turn any page of  Vogue and find Christy, Claudia or Naomi dolled up in couture, and usually Chanel.  (I also loved the 90's because they used Supermodels on the covers of fashion magazines.)


Chanel for me is the design house that directs all fashion trends, from the classic to the funky!  As I sit here with my baby on my lap typing away in my slippers and jeans (vintage Calvin's, if that makes it any better) I look forward to the day I find that perfect Chanel piece to add to my wardrobe.  Which I must say as of late is more like a museum collection gathering dust.  


In the meantime I can still look through my mags, use my must have Lucky stickers, and know someday I too will own and wear those two letters!


photo credits: 1. here  2. here  4. here  5. here  6. here

No comments:

Post a Comment