Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DEANNTIQUES!

I found these super cool vintage crates at a house sale! I just love the cool pictures, especially the peacock, which is one of my favorite animals/birds. These can be great with pots of herbs, which I am thinking of using them for on my sun porch. There are so many uses for these, a few are below.

I so love how the elegant flowers contrast with the crate making for a fantastic flower box!

How cool and inventive is this storage idea. I especially love the shoe concept, because it is always difficult to store shoes in a manner where you can actually easily see them. Storage in general is a really difficult challenge for old houses like mine.
I love the way the crates are stacked to make a cool outdoor bar. The possibilities are endless!

Picture 2: My Sweet Savannah
Picture 3: Little French Nest
Picture 4: Swedish Antiques

No comments:

Post a Comment