Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dream Shopping!

You know how most women fantasize about a shopping spree in NYC at say Bloomingdale's, Saks or Neiman Marcus, or to shop through the streets of Paris at fabulous French boutiques. Well as much as I would love that myself, the thought of a shopping spree at a Paris flea market is even more exciting. These shots are from Paris Apartment's wonderful blog. This was one of her "buying trips." I plan to join her on one in the near future...


Can you even imagine finding a bed this perfect and fabulous in the middle of a street flea market? Only in Paris my friend!


This display of merchandise is a treasure hunter's dream. I am dying for that white headboard to the right.
Hello gorgeous blue chair! I just want to have a seat there with a cup of coffee and enjoy the treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment