Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Drive By...

So I can't take total credit for the labeling of this blog category...a lovely fellow blogger utilized this in her in blog and I so loved the simplistic way she described it as it is. I unfortunately cannot remember which blog I saw this on, as there are so many I love, but I promise that I will continue to search through my favorites to give her proper credit.

Ok...so what exactly is a drive by. Well I am sure we have all been there, where we are in our car and "drive by" a fabulous home, garden, business etc that we fall in love with. Well a drive by is actually shooting that site, with a camera of course, to capture its fabulousness and share it with others. So here are two homes that are too fabulous for words! ***disclaimer: I am working on my photography skills, so expect continued progress in that department!





No comments:

Post a Comment