Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Grandma's China


I love just about anything vintage and feminine! When my grandmother moved from her home to an apartment she asked me if I wanted her china. Are you kidding me... of course I did. It was given to her for her wedding by her aunt from Italy. Now I have no idea if it is worth anything, nor do I care, because I love it! I love it because it was my grandmother's, who I adore, and because it is really beautiful! I use it all the time, which I know she appreciates.


I found this super cool wooden tray at a flea market! I thought it would be perfect to house the plates and such when entertaining buffet style, which we do quite often due to our ginormous family!

I love the contrast of the delicate china and flowers with the strong almost masculine tray!

No comments:

Post a Comment